Information For Authors
“Studies of the Industrial Geography Commission of the Polish Geographical Society” contain only original, previously unpublished research papers that fit into the journal's focus and scope. We invite you to submit texts for publication. The article submitted for publication should be prepared in accordance with guidelines for authors. Please read also the Publication Ethics Policy and Peer Review Procedure before submitting an article.
Information on the processing of personal data of the Author / Authors
Based on Article. 13 (or / and) 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU L.2016.119.1 of 04.05.2016
- further: GDPR or Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
1. Personal Data Administrator:
The Administrator of Personal Data of the Author / Authors / Reviewers is Pedagogical University of KEN in Krakow
(address: ul. Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Kraków, website: www.up.krakow.pl). The Personal Data Administrator can be contacted via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the correspondence address indicated in the first sentence.
2. Data Protection Officer:
Author / Authors / Reviewers may contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator in matters concerning: processing of personal data, exercising rights regarding the processing of personal data by writing to the electronic address email@example.com, or the Data Administrator's address indicated in point I.
3. The purposes of processing personal data:
The university processes personal data in order to prepare and implement the publishing agreement in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter b) of the Regulation (EU), in particular:
- reacting to information sent to the Publisher using the contact form / email,
- implementation of the publishing process related to the publication of the Author / Authors' work,
- publication of the name, surname, degree or academic title and affiliation of the Author / Authors,
- sharing data with other entities related to the publishing process, to databases and other information, promotional and scientific portals,
- sending original numbers of printed works.
Providing your personal data is a condition for the performance of the contract, order, publication of the work of your authorship / co-authorship or where you acted as Reviewer / Editor / Member of the Editorial Board. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the Publisher's refusal to publish or accept the article / review.
4. Recipients of personal data:
The collected personal data may be shared with public entities and bodies authorized to process data
personal data based on the provisions of generally applicable law and entities processing personal data
at the administrator's request in connection with the performance of the task entrusted to them.
5. Period of storage of personal data of the Author / Authors:
Personal data collected on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) Regulations (EU), i.e. they will be processed for a maximum of 50 years from the date of signing the contract.
6. Rights of data subjects:
Author / Authors have the right to:
- access to your data (information about data processed by the Administrator), including obtaining a copy of the data. The law will be implemented to the extent technically and legally possible,
- correction (correction of data when it is inconsistent with the actual state),
- delete or limit data processing in cases provided for by law.
The collected personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
7. Supervisory authority regarding personal data:
The supervisory body in the field of personal data is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Author / Authors, if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation, has the right to lodge a complaint to the abovementioned supervisory body.